Now, I have many shows that I really enjoy (even more movies, but that is for another post entirely), so I decided to share just a few that I have been revisiting recently in no particular order:
1. Twin Peaks: A drama/murder mystery by David Lynch. I'm not sure how to describe this show adequately, it has such an amazing aesthetic and some of the best characters ever (a lady with a talking log and pure evil named Bob to name two). It is definitely one of my favorite shows of all time.
3. Arrested Development: Another difficult one to describe, but probably one of the funniest shows ever, it was certainly too funny for Fox. It is one of those shows that you can't just start watching in the middle because all of the jokes for the series sort of build up over time. Tobias is definitely one of the best characters with some of the best lines.
4. The Mighty Boosh: Another hilarious show and completely unlike anything else I have ever seen (closest thing I can think of is Flight of the Conchords). A couple of years ago the Old Gregg scene was fairly popular.
5. Veronica Mars: I really don't think that this show was as popular as it should have been. Kristen Bell really shined and made this show what it was. Definitely more than just a teen drama.
6. Spaced: If you have ever seen the movies Hot Fuzz or Shaun of the Dead then you will love this one. Simon Pegg and Nick Frost are hilarious together and this show is no exception.
7. Top Gear: Mr. Engineering loves cars, he's worked at BMW and of course loves Top Gear. I also really enjoy it, there is a reason why this is one of the most popular shows in the world. Even if you aren't into cars, you will likely enjoy some aspect of this show.
Anyways, this is a small selection of shows that I love to knit to. Which shows do you enjoy?