12 March 2012

Knitting and Crochet Blog Week 2012

I don't know about all of you, but I am super excited about taking part in the Knitting and Crochet Blog Week 2012!


This time last year my little blog was not yet in existence, so I was not able to contribute.  I certainly give props to Eskimimi for putting together such a huge project like this!

I cannot wait to not only be apart of such a fun, exciting week of crafting, but to also get to see what everyone else is doing.  I'm hoping to stumble across some great new blogs as well!

I hope you all will think about joining in too!

6 comments:

  1. Totally signing up for this, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm participating in this, too. Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome, Pumpkin! I'm definitely going to sign up. :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that sounds exciting! Thanks for sharing it!

    Also, I just read your post about seaming your colorwork sweater. I totally understand what you're going through. I spent a good deal of time once on a colorwork sweater and I just couldn't get the seams to work right. It eventually made it's way into the donate pile because I didn't like the way it fit... Not saying this will happen to yours, just saying that was my experience. Maybe spending some time in handknit timeout will work for your sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had seen this but wasn't sure if I was going to jump in ... but you've inspired me so I'm going to join you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait! It was so much fun last year.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!